Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Poster designs

During some of my free time I have been submitting poster designs to a website called Creative Allies. It's a place where artists and designers can share their ideas for posters, CD covers, t-shirts, and other items for musicians, and have a chance for their work to be selected and printed, and win a prize as well.

Here are two of my latest poster designs. The image on the left is an 11"x17" poster created for the music festival known as Electric Forest. The image on the right is 1 of 3 designs that was created for the Ellie Goulding summer tour poster (16"x20"). You can find the other 2 designs on my website or in my portfolio.

I've included my website at the bottom of these images for display purposes - this text was not featured in the original designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment